Saturday, January 19, 2008

Figure drawings...

I meant to keep posting my figure drawings from Wednesday nights but it's been hard to get into the photoshop lab at school around my schedule and classes that meet in there. So I figured I'd scan a few at home, although I'll update more whenever I can actually get into that lab.

Here are some 2 minute poses of last week. I have a lot more 2 minutes I want to scan when I get a chance that look a bit nicer than these eheh.


Next up, the model this week did a combo pose or what ever he wants to call it, both poses were 1 minute and it was up to us to draw it so they fit together - very cool idea.

Last, I got a little daring with a brush pen later on during the 5 minute poses. Turned out a lot better than I expected hehe.

More to come when I have time.

No comments: