Friday, February 8, 2008

Redesign on the brothers...


I stumbled upon a new idea last week for the brothers to be dressed up as fast food mascots. I thought it was funny but I had no idea how to make it work. Essentially they are going to be ex cons. The story is still up in the air, although Jeff Jackson liked the idea so much he came up with a full story surrounding these characters. I'll post that when I can...




I like this one so far.. It's a wip, as everything pretty much is right now, and I plan on drawing more face thumbs on it when I dare to actually express something.


This is something I did today at school.. I was playing around with making this character look more like an otter. I may not have succeeded there but it got me to play around with the face a bit more.

1 comment:

jgiambrone said...

very nice stuff kyle! your mobsters and convicts are looking great. it seems like an interesting concept, that i can't wait to here.