Sunday, November 11, 2007

Things I'm working on...

Hey, so I've never had one of these before so this will be a learning process for me.

Here are a couple images of things I'm working on for classes at Cogswell Polytechnical College in Sunnyvale, CA.

This is a WIP color comp for my next illustration project. This was painted in photoshop, but the final will be in acrylic.




















Next up are some components for a character model I'm working on. (seen here)
















It feels like I'm working on 100 other things, but that's all I'm posting for now! Now to format this page...

3 comments:

Jeff Jackson said...

Yea Kyle. Stand back world!

Noodles2go said...

That's stuff is looking pretty awesome dude, can't wait to see more of your work!

Cristina said...

thats awesome kyle